Welcome to the
A Public Affairs + Strategic Communications firm specializing in serving Indigenous communities and social justice movements.
WHAT WE DO
The focus of NUNA is to always meet our clients – The NUNA Family – at the intersection of public policy, strategic communication, and technology.
Public Affairs & Strategic Communications
- Communication Strategy Development, Implementation, and Measurement
- Messaging Development
- Media Relations / Media Pitching
- Coalition Building
Digital Listening, Strategy, & Marketing
- Messaging Research & Testing
- Paid Media & Digital Marketing
- Media Landscape Tracking
- Digital Listening / Media Research
Branding & Creative
- Graphic Design
- Data Visualization
- Logo/Brand Development & Refresh
- Website Development
- Photography & Videography
Virtual Forums & Outreach Events
- Virtual Forums/Focus Groups/Trainings
- Outreach & Engagement Strategy
- Social Media Strategy
- Facebook/Instagram Live
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2015, NUNA Consulting Group, LLC is a minority, woman-owned small business headquartered in Los Angeles, California specializing in public affairs driven by quantifiable communications strategy.
Over the last five years, NUNA has prioritized serving Indigenous communities through public affairs and strategic communications and recruiting American Indian, Alaska Native, and Indigenous communicators as part of our growing team led by an all-female leadership team. As we move into the next growth phase of NUNA, we are carrying our same intention forward to provide communications solutions and strategies based in the values of the community that helped to raise us.